Sunday 22 July 2012

Latest Report (from me).

Assalamualaikum, Konnichiwa and Greetings

Its 6:06 AM and I am updating my blog. Just finishing my sahur meal about an hour ago. Its already fasting month (time sure moves pretty fast). Recently, I've been very busy and exhausted because of my sports silat training and kanji studying( i'm taking it seriously since this is the only time I can study it).

Just got back to my university from UTHM Johor for my silat match. Lost the match but somehow i feel happy, satisfied. Why? because I managed to survived the hellish training. I was badly injured but manage to play in the game. And..

 I manage to lose a few kilos in order to switch the weight division. Its really tough to lose weight but somehow I manage to do it. And this time i didnt felt so exhausted at all( I mean in the match at all). Manage to pass the weight check (and it felt like i am already won the fight).

Right now I am preparing to go back to my hometown. Lots of things i had to pack. Well, gotta stop here right now. Going to continue watching HERO online (if u folks don't know, its a popular Japanese legal drama in 2001)

Ja, matane :).

No comments:

Post a Comment