Sunday 20 May 2012

Introduction


Assalamualaikum, Greetings, Konnichiwa and Ni Hao.

My name is Ale Imran bin Yunus. I am officially a university student. I am major in Business or specifically ``Health Entrepreneurship"( I'll explain that later). This is a blog that I created for my elective subject Travel and Tours assignment. You people may wonder why I decided to choose this subject. Actually, I also didn't know it myself. It sounds more interesting I guess. Or maybe I'm just following friends.

For my assignment, I was ordered to list 15 tourism spot all across the world. It may sounds easy but its not. If it is easy, I should have done it last minute.

If you realize this blog has the title of ``15 places you must visit before you die'' isn't it?. Well, I purposely put that title in order to attract people to read the blog actually. Some may think and disagree with my selection.After all, this is my personal opinion.

Down below are the brief introduction about my profile. Usually, I am not the kind of person who likes to display my personal information (especially my picture) in public views. I am the kind of person who prefer to maintain low profile and mysterious ( or you can say I am a shy person). Anyway., you are please to read my profile since I`m showing it in public. 

Name: Ale Imran bin Yunus
Date of Birth: 26 June 1989
Origin of place: Tanjong Karang, Selangor
University: Universiti Malaysia Kelantan
Year: 3
Matric No: A09A013
I/C: 890626-14-5349
Faculty: Entrepreneurship and Business
Programme: SAW (Entrepreneurship of Health)

1 comment:

  1. Ale, nice profile introduction, i like it!
    you know yourself better!

    ms.liana

    ReplyDelete